Saturday, June 09, 2007

Australia

I arrived in beautiful Brisbane Australia the morning of April 10, 2007. I relaxed by the pool at the Hilton waiting for my room to be ready. The hotel is nice. Very slick, clean and modern...like a W but less cold and more homey. The picture on that link of the room is exactly what my room looks like. :)

After we got our rooms, we all took quick showers before heading out to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary where I got to not only see exotic birds and other animals but got to hand feed kangaroos and cuddle a koala. Very cool! I even saw a baby koala in her momma's pouch but she was in a protected area and I couldn't get a good picture through the fence.

More pictures to be uploaded soon. In the meantime please enjoy the Koala pics or check out my flickr sets if you can't wait!

No comments: